caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

I am attempting to install webroot secure anywhere on a

Customer Question

I am attempting to install webroot secure anywhere on a second computer. the software was installed on mu first computer and purchased at Best Buy. I also purchased the geek squad protection for my computers. it will not accept the WBR number that is on the sleeve.please help
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Can you please Uninstall the software reboot and download a fresh Copy or if your using the Best Buy version then install and be sure you have a copy of your keycode before doing so.Or if you like I can log on to your machine and help you. Waiting your feedback

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Was no help at all. I had installed the one from Best Buy and the Best Buy key ode did not work. Again, I feel that this was a canned answer that did no good at all.
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your feedback please note I still helping you to fix your problem.Do you have a Webroot Account you can check which computers are still listed as actively protected.Also please confirm you have install your software from this link.http://www.webroot.com/us/en/home/products/geeksquad-dl . If you like I can log on to your machine and help you. Waiting your feedback