Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need adobe flash drive on my puter! I just paid $49

Customer Question
I need adobe flash drive...
I need adobe flash drive on my puter! I just paid $49 dollars and it won't work!!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
1/22/2016
Software technician: Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist

Hello Terry, and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

So....just want to make sure I understand your question.....YOu purchased WHAT for $49? Was it Adobe Software? Did you get a receipt for it? Usually it is sent to you by email.

I would like to have a look at your receipt, so I can help you get what you paid for.

.

Also, Adobe Flash......and......Flash Drive.....are 2 very different things. So by combinig them as you have, 'Adobe Flash Drive', is making it hard to know exactly what you are referring to.

.

So, maybe I should ask.....what is the main goal? Are you trying to install software to edit pictures? Are you trying to BACKUP files? Are you trying to play a game?

Whats the goal?