Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Purchased WINZIP Suite and WinZip malware protector on 7 Dec…

Customer Question
Purchased WINZIP Suite and WinZip...
Purchased WINZIP Suite and WinZip malware protector on 7 Dec 2015. Ref #s 84012309, 84012920, and 84013379. Products did not work as promised and my computers were corrupted by virus, etc. I am requesting a refund of the money that was paid to you.
I have been working with software solutions for two days to get the computers cleaned up and your programs have been uninstalled.
Thank You
James **** ******** **********
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
1/21/2016
Software technician: Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

I don't exactly understand your question....do you still need help with removing your Virus's?

.

If so can help....just let me know