Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Installed the flash player update but still cant watch

Customer Question
Installed the flash player...

Installed the flash player update but still cant watch videos

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Tried to watch a video. I was prompted to update adobe flash player. I ran the process and tried opening video only to get the same message to update the flash player. So I did again but this time restarted my computer. again the same thing happened

Technician's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Software Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Sure. in the mean time I will see if I can remove the old adobe program and try again

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
1/20/2016
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using Windows or a Mac?

What web browser are you using to watch the videos? Safari? Internet Explorer? Firefox?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist