Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am an 85 year old male who has been tryingI to get on and…

Customer Question
I am an 85 year...
I am an 85 year old male who has been tryingI to get on and use Facebook with my children and grandchildren.
I do not actually use a "computer", for email and other things "google". I use a system called "Telikin", a keyboard and touch screen.
I have a short term memory problem!
I have tried Facebook help phone numbers for help with no success!!
I think some of my family members have tried to work with me with setting up Facebook previously,
and I might actually be signed up but can't get into it, forgot password?????
PLEASE HELP ME BY TELEPHONE IF AT ALL POSSIBLE.
My cell phone number **********
My email address is ***************
THANK YOU!!!!
DONALD
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
1/16/2016
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. If you send me you email address can reset you password ***** you. Waiting your feedback

We need to follow this steps to reset you password

1. Go to the Facebook login page and click Forgot your password? or Can't login? in the top right.
  2. Fill out the form to identify your account.
  3. Select I forgot my password on the next page if prompted.
  4. Look at the list of email addresses listed on your account. If you don't have access to any of these, click No longer have access to these?
  5. Follow the instructions provided to answer your security question or get help from friends, if you see these options, or contact your email service provider.

Waiting your feedback to help you more If this solution worked for you then please don't forget to rate my answer so I am paid for my time

Please note I waiting for your feedback to help you.

Please note I waiting for your feedback to help you or I can log on to your machine and help you.