Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

My name is ***** ***** i have paid one months subscription

Customer Question
Customer: hi my name is...
Customer: hi my name is ***** ***** i have paid one months subscription on zoosk dating but cant chat to members on line
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes when a member is on line it says chatting in green circle how do i chat after that
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
1/12/2016
Software technician: Mr.Med, software engineer replied 1 year ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, Please follow the steps from the link below and let me know if you need any further help :

https://zoosk.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/206747936-How-do-I-contact-someone-I-m-interested-in-

Thank you

Has everything worked out, do you still need help please?

If you need any further help please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help

Thank you

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist