Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have been watching live stream (Berry Eagles) couple of

Customer Question

I have been watching live stream (Berry Eagles) for a couple of years, but now when I hit the "play" arrow to start the live stream, I get a pop up message that asks if I want to continue video or start over. Picking either choice does nothing!
Category: Software
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you

Sir/Ma'am are you trying to watch this live stream on a computer,if so which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other

Is this the berry eagle live stream website you are trying to watch https://livestream.com/accounts/11707815

On which web browser are you trying to watch this live stream,is it Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or any other?

Sincerely,

Note: - To reply back to me use the reply box below in this page.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That is the website. I have been viewing this on a "nook", connecting through Google, and it has worked fine until recently.
Thanks, Robert
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the details.I am not an expert on android devices but we can try clearing browsing data on the browser which can cause this issue.To do that please do the following

Open up the Google browser then click on the drop down box in the upper right corner (it looks like a list of lines) then click on more options, then settings, then scroll down to privacy section then there is a clear browsing data option select beginning of time in Obliterate the following items after that select all options except passwords and auto fill form data then click on clear browsing data.

Once that is done close google browser and reopen it and check it,Please let me know the status

Sincerely,