Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I just got Reel Deal Card Games and have installed it.

Customer Question

I just got Reel Deal Card Games and have installed it. However when I try to use it, it asks first that I register. I try to do so, but my mouse is frozen - my whole system seems frozen and I cannot do anything.
When just viewing the icon for the disk (D: drive) there appears to be a padlock on it. Is this the lock and how do I unlock it? ***@******.***
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

When did the problem with your computer start?

It sounds like there's a lot going on which may need to be resolved, I'll leave a quote for remote to solve all your issues.

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,