Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

IS THE VERSION 3.0 AVAILABLE??? A HP C5530 TO PRINT DIRECTLY…

Customer Question
IS THE VERSION 3.0...
IS THE VERSION 3.0 AVAILABLE??? I AM USING A HP C5530 TO PRINT DIRECTLY TO DVD'S ---WHICH I USE CONSTANTLY, THE PRINTER WORKS GREAT, BUT I CANNOT GET THE PICTURE I WANT TO PASTE ON THE DVD.
ANY SUGGESTIONS? I DOWNLOADED HP PHOTO SOLUTIONS, BUT
BUT DON'T HAVE A DAMN CLUE HOW ---OR IF IT WORKS!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
12/22/2015
Software technician: Tim, Sr. Engineer replied 2 years ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer

Hi there, so you can print text the the disks but can not get a logo to print out and stick to it?

i'm sure you have seen the following instructional video correct? What happens when you follow these steps regarding the pictures?

http://www8.hp.com/h20621/video-gallery/us/en/customer-care/printers-and-all-in-ones/printing/1251231001001/printing-directly-to-a-cddvd/video/

Hello, do you still need assistance?