Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks
32989067

I purchased Norton protection former main computer. Now, I

Customer Question

I purchased Norton protection for my former main computer. Now, I have had to reactivate a former, windows 7 home premium HP Pavilion Entertainment PC. It wants me to buy more Norton, although I have already bought it for this year.
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there Richard and welcome

You just need to download the file and install it again using your username and password ***** you made the purchase.

Click on my link below and you can follow the instructions to do this

https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/solutions/kb20090708112600EN_EndUserProfile_en_us

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Can you please return to your question here Richard?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,