If you are using windows computer follow these steps please>
Save your favorite places
Star your favorite places on the map so you can quickly find them later from any computer or device. Your saved places are visible only to you.
You must be signed in to your Google Account to save places and view them on Google Maps.
Save a place
- Open Google Maps and sign in to your Google Account in the top right.
- Click or search for a place on the map. This can be a business, place, or a set of latitude and longitude coordinates.
- Click the star icon .
Save a place on a map from another website
You can also save places to your Google Maps from Google Maps on other websites.
- Open the website with a map.
- Click a place on the map to see the place card information.
- Above Save, click the star icon .
Your star will appear on your desktop and mobile Google Maps. If you open the place information, you'll also see the website name you saved the place from.
Remove a saved place
You can remove a place you've saved on the map. First, search or click on the location. Then, above Saved, click the star icon .
View your places
You can see your places on the map, like places you’ve saved, ratings, check-ins, and locations you’ve searched for.
- Sign in to your Google Account using the Sign in button at the top of the map.
- Your saved places appear on the map as yellow stars. Other places have special markers highlighted with yellow.
Learn how to view your saved places on Android or iOS.