Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I have been trying to contact you all day. The reset of my

Customer Question
Mike, I have been trying...
Mike, I have been trying to contact you all day. The reset of my computer completed but I still do not have Bluetooth n
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
12/14/2015
Software technician: Michael Hannigan, IT Expert replied 1 year ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert

But it should have cleared out the malware. We can do another remote session and get the bluetooth corrected. As of yesterday, that was really the lease of your problems. Now that the malware is cleaned up, when the bluetooth is fixed, it will be fixed for good. Now, to be sure it's compatible - this was working under Windows 10 previously, correct?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Mike. I need to have blue tooth working on my computer as I originally requested. Can you resolve this for me?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Bluetooth was working on windows ten when I first had an issue and contact justanswer back in Sept.

We can do another remote session tomorrow.

I know you had it fixed in September. It can be fixed again. We had to get rid of the malware first.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Mile. I am now available to work with you to restore Bluetooth on my computer.

Please see my additional services offer to do remote desktop.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist