Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

How do I cancel this avast account

Customer Question
how do I cancel this avast account
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
12/13/2015
Software technician: Mr.Med, software engineer replied 2 years ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, to cancel your avast account and disable the Automatic Renewal service, please follow the step by step instructions in the link below :

https://www.avast.com/faq.php?article=AVKB126 (please scroll down to Detailed Steps)

You can also delete your avast account by clicking on this link : https://my.avast.com/profile#deleteAccount once you login to your account using your email/username and password, click on the "Delete Account" link at the bottom of the page.

To contact avast : https://www.avast.com/contacts or https://www.avast.com/total-support

Phone number : +1-***-***-****

Hope this help, if you need any further help please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help

Thank you

I hope this answers your question if so kindly rate my answer positively so I can get paid for my time and help

if you still need help, please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help you.

Thank you very much.