Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I would like to crack Xlsm file's password How can I do

Customer Question
Hello, I would like to crack...
I would like to crack Xlsm file`s password
How can I do that?!
Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
12/7/2015
Software technician: wiz of all, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 years ago
wiz of all
wiz of all, Computer Enthusiast

Hi

Could you send me the file here?

Thanks

I couldn`t ADD the file in here. IT CAN`T BE READ HERECan you give me your email. I need to crack it before the 10th Please and thank you..
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Supply me the file via the below instructions.

- Click the following link: http://www.wikisend.com

- Upload the file to that website

- Once it is uploaded, the resulting page will display a "File ID" number.

- Please, give me that "File ID Number"

Thanks for replying but it's too late my friend. Actually cracking this VBA sheet is useless now. However,I am still wanting to know if it's possible to crack this File and how can I dentify the Fille ID please and thank you?!Yours sincerely,

I can usually crack most files

You get a File ID when you do the upload per my instructions

Can you upload it now please?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist