Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks
32989067

I need to make a simple banner. I have Microsoft Office 10

Customer Question

I need to make a simple banner. I have Microsoft Office 10 home and student. Is there a simple way to make a banner using this program. Thank you.
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome Robert

To do this, open Word, click on New and in the Search office.com for template type in Banner and press enter

Then select the banner you like best.

You can then alter it with your own text and then print it out.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I want to make a simple banner that says "House Specialities." If I pick a custom banner, how do I remove the background wall paper?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

You can double click it then you can remove it.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.