Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

The Bomgar service you recommended has actually destroyed my

Customer Question

The Bomgar service you recommended has actually destroyed my list of paid subscribers to my weekly newsletter, just about putting me out of business. I need a Microsoft tech to unscramble my lists. Call me at(###) ###-####
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I will assist you with your question.

Bomgar is not a company that we would have recommended, since they do the same thing that we do. I am a Microsoft MSCE and I can takea look at your lists to tell you what can be done. I will send you an additional services offer to do a remote session and attempt to recover your lists.

Please let me know how you would like to proceed.