Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Phoenix Hotel and Resorts offers hotel rooms in three

Customer Question

Phoenix Hotel and Resorts offers hotel rooms in three categories: standard, villa, and desert view. The base price is for a standard hotel room. There is a 10% surcharge for the villa and a 20% surcharge for desert view. The final price includes a 15% discount for returning customers. In addition, the room rate varies according to the season. A 25% surcharge is applied between December and February. A 10% deduction is applied in July and August.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you doing this in which software? Is it a software that your company bought? Or are you doing this in Excel?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am doing this Decision Table in Excel. I need a decision table and an explanation in how the decision table was finalized.R,
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information.

Can you please send me a copy of your Excel file that you are working on so that I can complete the required formula and setup for your decision table? You can attach the file in your reply using the paper clip icon, or upload it in http://filesXpress.com and give me the short download link.

Thank you.

Jess