Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

Trying to install AutoCad 2016 and get the following error:

Customer Question
FATAL ERROR: Unhandled e0434352h Exception...
Trying to install AutoCad 2016 and get the following error: FATAL ERROR: Unhandled e0434352h Exception at fe20b3ddh
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
11/15/2015
Software technician: Mr.Med, software engineer replied 2 years ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, your firewall or your antivirus may have been enabled during the installation of AutoCAD or your Windows .NET framework may be corrupted. Please try the following solution to fix the problem :

1. Disable your antivirus program.
  2. Uninstall Microsoft .NET Framework
  3. Uninstall Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Libraries
  4. Uninstall AutoCAD
  5. Restart the computer.
  6. Install AutoCAD and then reboot once more.
  7. Launch AutoCAD as Administrator, at least for the first time
  8. enable your antivirus

Let me know if you need any further help

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated. if you still need help, please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help you

Note : only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied. If my answer did not work or if you are not satisfied for any reason, please do not rate my answer as poor or bad service but let me open your question to other experts.

If we cant help you solve the issue you will be entitled to a full refund.

Thank you

OK I'll try this, will take an hour or so.

Ok, Take your time, hope it work

Thank you

Still doing uninstalling. Many files and time consuming. Should I reinstall NET Framework and Visual C++ before or after I reinstall Autocad?

No, after you install autocad, you can reinstall the other programs

thank you

Well, now the Autodesk download manager won't work. It starts, then there is the Windows message about allow it to make changes to the computer, then it just disappears. The Task Manager shows it as a Process but not an application. I wonder if it needs .NET or C++ to run?

yes it need it, please download Framework from this link : https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30653

Let me know the results

Thank you

No luck, I'm exhausted from dealing with it and calling it quit for the day.

Are you receiving the same error ? we can continue tomorrow, let me know when you are available.

Has everything worked out, do you still need help please?

Basically it was a disaster. Too many ,NET and C++ files were deleted. The computer wouldn't boot this morning or repair. So we had to go to Fry's and buy a new computer, and then were able to successfully download Acad. We are going to have to reinstall the OS or the computer with the problem.

I'm so sorry that happened to you, I fixed this problem several times with the same solution , that's not supposed to happen, If you are using windows 7 please follow these steps to fix the issue :

1-Put the windows 7 instalaltion disc in your optical drive and restart to boot from the DVD. You may have to change the boot settings in your BIOS if booting from a CD/DVD is not enabled.

2-On the Install Windows screen, make the appropriate selections for language, time, and keyboard, and then click Next. On the next screen, click “Repair Your Computer”. Do not click "Install now"

3-In “System Recovery Options”, select “Startup Repair”

4- check if your computer is working now.

If the problem still persists, restart your computer and choose safe mode, click start and type "system restore" in the search box on the Restore system files and settings window. Choose the restore point that you want to use. You should use the restore point with a date when you still don't have the problem you are facing now.

let me know if you are using another operating system (windows 8 or 10 for example)

Hope this fix the problem

If my answer did not work or if you are not satisfied for any reason, please do not rate my answer as poor or bad service but let me open your question to other experts. only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

if you want to request a refund please go to this link : ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Go away!
Software technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Would you consider speaking over the phone and / or a remote connection where I can work directly on the issue?

Dustin S.

Dustin, Computer Support Specialist