Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

Is There A Great Site p Hop Mega Pack Loops, & Samples

Customer Question
Hi There Is There A...
Hi There Is There A Great Site For Downloading Hip Hop Mega Pack Loops , & Samples To Buy 4 Cheap $10 Can You Please Find It Thanks Josh.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/15/2015
Software technician: Mr.Med, software engineer replied 2 years ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

Here is some free websites that you can download loops from :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/quxxa3645lt9od8/Major+League+Beats+Free+Loop+Kit.zip

www.flstudiomusic.com/out/hip-hop-elements-5

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5b29ak8hzid8vxv/Sample+pack.rar

if you want more Hip Hop Mega Pack Loops please check this link :

http://hiphopmakers.com/free-loops-drum-loops-guitar-loops-orchestra-loops-heavy-metal-loops

hope this help

Thank you

Mr.Med
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer