Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I am required to downsize images online calendar. PDF is the

Customer Question
I am required to downsize...
I am required to downsize images for an online calendar. PDF is the preferred format. When I resize them in photoshop then save them in PDF then look at the file size in Camera Raw the file has increased. sometimes it doubles! I don't really want to save them in JPG or PSD. Can you tell me whats going on and advise me what to do? thanks.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
11/11/2015
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Regarding the images, one way to decrease its size is to decrease it dimension (L x W). Have you tried to decrease the dimension of your images and then save them as pictures? Then see if the size decreased. If yes, then try to save them as PDF.

Please let me know your results by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist