Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have tried over 5 times to install the newest version of

Customer Question

I have tried over 5 times to install the newest version of Adobe Flash player. When I encounter an application that uses the Adobe Flash player, it tells me that I have to download the recent update, which I have previously done. Can you help me, as I need to start a defensive driving course but I can not, because it say I need to download the Flash Player, very frustrating to say the least. Thanks in advance, Sal.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok Jason.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm ready to start a screen sharing session with you, Sal.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there Jason?

After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not accept this offer, I have already paid $18 or $13 to get an answer, and now you want me to fork up an additional $45, absolutely not. Where is the help that I am suppose to get for my $18. I originally thought that this was an Adobe site, but was fooled into thinking it was. I would like to apply for the money I have just spent, if I cannot get any help with my question.

I am sorry to hear that you feel that way. We don't have to do the remote, if you don't want to. Would you like for me to send this up for a refund? Nobody here is trying to rip anyone off.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would absolutely want a refund.

Thank you for your time today. If you change your mind, you can always come back here.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Sal! My name is*****

If the problem is still there, I can assist you for the initial fee ($18).

Let me know if you would like that.

Regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would prefer to discontinue my service with you, and I request that you refund my $18 for this service and end my relationship with this company. Thanks in advance, Sal.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

No problem.

I will request the cancellation.

Regards,