Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

I was watching nextflix and i put it on pause i came back to

Customer Question

I was watching nextflix and i put it on pause i came back to my computer to find a black screen if the cursor blinking at the bottom.How can i fix? Ur charging for service is their a guarantee you will fix problem or is there going to be more charges?
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why are you asking for my email password?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I rather talk to someone because i have injury to right hand asap
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Presumably you were watching Netflix in Google Chrome.

I would advise you to restart Google Chrome, but that capability has been removed from Google Chrome for a while. So I have to advise you to restart your computer.

If your computer does not respond to keyed restarts, then hold the power button on the CPU down, for 10 seconds, to shut Off the computer.

Then wait 5 minutes.

Then after that interval, turn the PC On again, and see how things come up on it.