Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

I am trying to download Photoshop elements from a CD, but am

Customer Question

I am trying to download Photoshop elements from a CD, but am unable to access my Adobe account.
In particular, I am unable to provide the required identifying information--that is, the date of my birth. The "year" box will not allow me to enter a date, but instead has a question mark outside the box.
Help!
Category: Software
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The question mark outside the box would be a 'help' icon to click on, in the usual web-interface usage. (Getting that 'Help', if that's what the "?" means, could provide specific aid for the problem.)

But, how or where are you trying to enter the year of your birth ? is it a website, or is it something that appears on the screen of your computer while you are trying to install the software... or something else?

With that information I can advise you better.