Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

I just bought elite in bingo blitz and extra 260 credits on

Customer Question

i just bought elite in bingo blitz and extra 260 credits on my visa card and did not recieve either one would appreciate if u would give them to me or give me a refund of 40 dollars i play bingo blitz everyday for the last 6 yrs never been cheated tyvm
Category: Software
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question. This is something that has to be handled directly with the company that sold you the credits. Do you know how that is? For example, Zynga, Facebook, etc. If so, then you can go to their site, select support, and then ask them fro the credit. But if you aren't sure, let me know, along with whatever information you do know about the site and I will try to help you from there.