Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I had no problems uploading photos until a couple days ago.

Customer Question

I had no problems uploading photos until a couple days ago. I continue to do it in the same way that used to work. I hit edit my photos and then four spaces to add photos comes up. I hit one of those spots and it allows me to browse my photos. I choose a photo which is properly rotated and one of two things happens. My photo appears but it is rotated once to the right and I can't figure out how to rotate it. The second thing that happens is I get a message that says an error occurred and I need to select browse before a photo can be placed on my profile. The problem is I have already browsed my photos and made a selection. I see no other way of selecting photos except what I did and what used to work. If this makes sense to you and there is a solution, thank you for that. Maybe it would be helpful for me to actually talk to someone about this problem. Is there a phone number I can call to talk to someone who could answer this question? Could you please send me that number. Thanks! Pat
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason