Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

How do i remove a picture that was shared to my facebook

Customer Question

how do i remove a picture that was shared to my facebook timeline? I unfriended the sender and the post no longer appears when I view my account, but when others view it, the post is there.
Category: Software
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Facebook.

You should be able to remove any content on your own Facebook timeline, you would have to make sure to untag yourself as well if you are tagged in the photo.

What you won't be able to do is remove the actual photo someone else posted because it is uploaded on their own account.

I can help you report the photo/post if you want it taken down.

May I start a remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,