Dan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  25 Years working with computer troubleshooting and networking. Comp TIA A-Plus Certified.
1567601

Briefly and satisfactorily installed and used Dragon last

Customer Question

Briefly and satisfactorily installed and used Dragon last year on my computer. Tried again today and unable as screen says, "Cannot find media device, do I have a sound card?, Is multi media wave-in, or is component missing from sound card?
I have sound and video when opening other programs. What can I do to open Dragon and once again utilize the program's awesome capabilities.
Frank Mastin
Category: Software
Expert:  Dan replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. Are you using an external microphone, or were you at the time you installed Dragon?