Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Install, Update, troubleshoot and remove all types of software
63493917

Help. I have been downloading Elements 14 days now. I

Customer Question

Help. I have been downloading Elements 14 for two days now. I thought I was finished but then I got an error message after downloading and initializing and extracting and installing.....I have a 64 bit whatever, but I never saw a place where I could choose, or I missed it. Anyway. I don't know where I am. I have been using a trial version and am anxious to really play with this program, but all I know is that It has been charged to my credit card. I have a serial number...I got an error six. Where do I start at this point.
Category: Software
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** will be helping you today.

From what you described, it sounds like you may have downloaded the wrong bit version, or maybe it corrupted while installation, because it was wrong version, and now you get an error message.

Good thing is, that you have a serial number, meaning, you are good to go, once you have the correct version to install.

Why it took 2 days to download is unknown. While this program has a large install file, maybe 1-3 GB. If you have highspeed broadand, it should only take an hour at the most....even on slow broadband.

I think the best way to approach this, is for me to connect to your computer, so I can see, and make changes, while you watch. This is honestly the best and most accurate.