burnstudios
burnstudios, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Hello, here to help you with all of your computer needs.
510739

I have a question. I think there is someone in my computer

Customer Question

Hello, I have a question. I think there is someone in my computer and I suspect there is a hidden user on the computer but when I go to local users and groups I can`t find it. Is there any way someone can create a user on my computer and hide it so I can`t see it in local users and groups?
Category: Software
Expert:  burnstudios replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you.

You can only be logged into windows one user account at a time.. You may have a trojan which can let other people gain control of your computer.
Please follow this link, and select run ESET online scanner. This will find any nasty bits you may have.
http://www.eset.com/us/online-scanner/

You can also see how many user accounts your computer has by going to your control panel and clicking on user accounts.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sure this is not a trojan

How can you be certain? Please run the above scan and post the results in here please.. Thank you.