Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer
Experience:  if you have any questions about softwares please contact me
76221641

Can't sign into my pandora account

Customer Question

can't sign into my pandora account
Category: Software
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today

I'm sorry about the issue, You can request a password ***** going to www.pandora.com or Pandora on your device and clicking on the 'forgot password' link, Enter the email address that you used to create your Pandora account.

an email will be sent to you to reset your password. When you receive the email, click on the link to reset it on pandora site.

This email may take a little while to arrive. If you don't see it shortly, check your Spam and Junk folders.

If your forgot your email address then you will need to contact pandora customer service at : http://help.pandora.com/customer/portal/emails/new

Hope this help,

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated. if you still need help, please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help you

Note: Please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied

Thank you