Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I ordered McAfree a while ago..$.00 worth and am now at

Customer Question
I ordered McAfree a while...
I ordered McAfree a while ago..$69.00 worth and am now at point to download it, but it won,t go. help, help
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
9/25/2015
Software technician: John, Software Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
John, Software Support Specialist

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Sir/Ma’am please provide the following details so that I can understand the issue you are facing more clearly

1.Do you mean you cannot start the download or stuck at certain point while downloading?

2.Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp,Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any other

3.Did you purchase it directly from Mcafee site ?

4.Do you have the purchase receipt in your email?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.

I am using Windows XP. I ordered MCAfree products from their web site.

Thank you for details.Could you please answer the following questions too so that i can understand the issue

Do you mean you cannot start the download or stuck at certain point while downloading?

Do you have the purchase receipt in your email?

Sincerely,

Sir/Ma'am it seems like you had requested for phone support,i am sorry to say that i cannot call you on phone because i am not residing in your location but i can remote access to your PC and check the issue directly.It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Sincerely,

It seems like you are offline and you are interested in phone support that remote support so i will open this question to other experts who can help you with the Mcafee issue via phone support.When a expert replies to you will be notified.I really apologize for not able to provide you phone support.

Sincerely,

Software technician: Gary Jensen,
 replied 2 years ago
Gary Jensen

Hello, my name is ***** ***** would be happy to assistance you. I have read the correspondance so far. Can you help me with the "stuck at downloading" part? What internet browser are you using to download? Are you receiving g any sort of error message from the download sire?

Software technician: Gary Jensen,
 replied 2 years ago

Sorry for the typos. I was using my tablet at the time. I am now on my PC. To clarify, what internet browser (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.) are you using. What is the download site, and is there any error messages you are receiving? Is it initiating the download, and then hangs?

Also, If you would like to try support via phone, I have that capability.

Thanks,

Gary

Software technician: Gary Jensen,
 replied 2 years ago

I have another question for you: What version of McAfee have you ordered? The more details you can give me about the software package, the quicker we can resolve this. It is my understanding that you are planning to install the McAfee software on a Windows XP computer. Is this the only computer you are installing the McAfee software on, or do you have multiple licenses to install on multiple PC's

Gary

Software technician: Gary Jensen,
 replied 2 years ago

Just checking in to see if you have been able to resolve your problem. If not, I would like to help.

Thanks, Gary

Gary Jensen
Gary Jensen
Gary Jensen