Wes
Wes, Consultant
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, 20+ years experience.
63083622

I try to get on a website and I get a notice from you

Customer Question

I try to get on a website and I get a notice from you stating my computer is vulnerable and I hit the fix it button......nothing happen and the next time I try a website, there is the message again. I want to fix it, but when I double click on my Mcafee icon, nothing happens.
Category: Software
Expert:  Wes replied 2 years ago.

I think you may have us confused with another company as we do not send out notices of this sort. This is Just Answer, we provide 3rd party technical support for virtually any product. If you feel you have reached our site in error, you can email***@******.*** or let me know if you would like to continue.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Guess so! Please cancel my membership. I thought I was talking to McAfee.
Expert:  Wes replied 2 years ago.

I will forward this to customer support, if you have any billing questions please contact***@******.***