Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

I have an adobe illustration file that I want slightly

Customer Question

I have an adobe illustration file that I want slightly modified. Can I hire someone to modify it?
Category: Software
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need a call NOW(###) ###-#### ***** determine if I can e-mail you the pdf file in need of correcting, and your fax number so I can fax the same illustration with the corrections.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This is urgent. If I don't get a call in a few more minutes I will notify Pay Pal to cancel my payment.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.

Can you please upload the file and let me know what you need changed? You can upload to wikisend.com and then just give me the link to it. If it is a small change, and you can tell me exactly what you need, it should not take long to do.