Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer
Experience:  if you have any questions about softwares please contact me
76221641

I have windows 7 and I keep freezing up when I open

Customer Question

I have windows 7 and I keep freezing up when I open different programs . I had one of those teck from India said I Had 102 drivers not working is that possible and he wanted to charge me 349.99 to fix it can ou help me out XXXXThis is a new Dell computer not over 3 months old
Category: Software
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

Please follow the steps below to unfreeze/speed up your computer.

1. First Let's end some of the processes, as that can cause the computer to be slow.

Please click Start, then Run.

In the run box, please type msconfig and press enter.
Please click on the Startup tab then click Disable All
Click Apply, then OK. You should be prompted to restart your computer, please do so.

2. Next, you want to run Malwarebytes, a free malware/virus scanner. Please click https://www.malwarebytes.org/mwb-download Once you install it, Please Update and then run a Quick Scan and Delete any Malware/Viruses.
It should take 30-50 minutes to complete.

3.Please uninstall the unnecessary programs on your computer : click start > control panel > programs then

choose programs you don't need then click uninstall button

4. Once that is complete, please download Ccleaner, as this will clean temp and cache files from your computer.

Click http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner

Once you run that and delete everything, please let me know if your computer is running faster.

If you have any questions, please reply and I will assist you.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated. if you still need help, please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help you

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there is no need to call as nothing worked and I have a tect working on my computer so I thank you for your time
Ann
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

hello ann,

Would you like me to set up a remote session (NO extra charge), which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you quickly with this issue? if you want to keep working with the other tech is ok.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer as poor/bad , if you are not satisfied. Postitive rating are appreciated

Thank you