Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I use Adobe flash to work with a software program called

Customer Question
Cricut Design Center. I...
I use Adobe flash to work with a software program called Cricut Design Center. I install the latest version of flash, then the very next time I open Cricut Design Center, it says that it is not installed on my computer. Now, it won't recognize it at all. What should I do? I would really appreciate your help.
Thanks,
Diane Wheeler
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
9/13/2015
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hello, If you use explore please look at this steps foe me.

If you are using Internet Explorer, ensure that:

You enabled Flash Player.

Disabled ActiveX Filtering.

Waiting your feedback

Please note I waiting your feedback to move on

Please, Rate if you are SATISFIED with my help, as this is the only way the site will give me credit for my time. If you still need help, ASK FOR MORE HELP by replying to me.

caraleneK
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer