Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

NEED A NEW USER NAME AND PASSWORD. DO NOT KNOW THE OLD ONE

Customer Question
NEED A NEW USER NAME...
NEED A NEW USER NAME AND PASSWORD. DO NOT KNOW THE OLD ONE IF IT EXISTS.
PURPOSE: INSTALL ADOBE READER ON MACKINTOSH.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/12/2015
Software technician: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 years ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Are you saying about an Adobe Account or Apple account ?

Are you on your Mac now ? If so, can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for the remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards

Jins

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i set up a user name and password, but it does not work on the latest update that i need
thank you sarah
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
this wait of 8 min has been 20 min
are you still there
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
began typing question but the screen changed each time
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
where are you?
Software technician: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago

Thank you very much for accepting the remote support offer. Now please let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for the remote support. Then I can fix a time suitable for both of us for remote assistance and can send you the details to connect.

Regards

Jins

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I NEED TO GET INTO ADOBE FLASH FOR THE NEWEST UPGRADE. MY USER NAME AND PASSWORD ***** NOT WORK. (###) ###-#### AM ON MACINTOSH LAPTOP 10: 25 PM SARAH KOLB
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I AM ON PAC STANDARD TIME IN CALIF.
IF YOU ARE OK NOW, I AM ON LINE NOW 10:27 PM SAT NITE
SARAH

Please go to http://tinyurl.com/dygcqt6 and download teamviewer client program. Double click on the downloaded file to launch the program. Then let me know the nine digit id and the password ***** shows you. Please make sure that program is running on your system and not closed. Then I can connect to your system and can fix the issue. You should keep it open until we finish the work. When I am trying to connect team viewer will notify you and you need to click on the Trustworthy button on that notification to authenticate me to connect.

Regards
Jins

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
THE 9 DIGIT ID IN TEAM VIEWER IS 672 673 097 AND THE PSWD IS 4956

Is teamviewer running there? If you closed it, please open it again and keep it open until we finish the work.

Re open team viewer and let me know the id and password *****

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
TEAM VIEWER ID IS 672 673 097 PSWD NEW NOW 1729

I am getting the error, team viewer is not running on partners computer. Are you sure it is open ? If so please ensure the ID supplied is correct.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
TEAM VIEWER ID 672 673 097 NEW PSWD 4540
I LEFT IT OPEN THIS TIME

Okay, please go to http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=0089475a-cd6f-4ee6-9ae6-6a94ea58041a&Type=Java and click on I Agree button and follow the onscreen instructions.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I CLICKED THE AGREE BUTTON, AND THE NEXT SCREEN SAID TO DOWNLOAD AGAIN SO I CLICKED DOWNLOAD.
SAW NO OTHER ONSCREEN INSTRUCTIONS

You should run the downloaded file. Screen connect client.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
SORRY SORRY I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO WHAT YOU ASK ABOUT RUNNING THE DOWNLOADED FILE
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
MAYBE IT WOULD BE EASIER TO PHONE ME (###) ###-#### NOW 11:45PM

Are you ready for remote support?

Jins M. N.
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer