Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

How do I contact Adobe about my copy of Acrobat

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
9/10/2015
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 years ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi!

What happens when you try to print in Adobe Acrobat?

I get an error window then Acrobat closes by itself.

What is the error message? Do you have XP, Vista, 7, or 8?

I have Vista Home Premium. The error says" Adobe Acrobat has detected an error in printing"

Are you selecting a printer to print to or using the print to PDF option?

Selecting Print-to Adobe PDF

Try this..

• Click Start and choose Control Panel.

• In the Control Panel, choose Printers and Faxes.

• Right-click the Adobe PDF printer and choose Set As Default Printer from the context menu.

• Close the Control Panel and open the Print dialog box in Acrobat.

• Choose your printer from the Name pop-up menu and then click Print.

How do I activate Adobe Acrobat? I've tried going to Help-Activatvation-Activate, but Activate is grayed out

Are you receiving an error message for activating?

What is the exact error?

Adobe PDF creation cannot continue because Acrobat is not activated. Click re-try after activating Acrobat to continue printing

Great!

Please try the steps to set as Default which is one of the ways to clear that message...

• Click Start and choose Control Panel.

Just tried. Same error

No problem. Take a look here: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/error-pdf-creation-cannot-continue.html

There are multiple solutions available for this issue. Please try each solution in order

Josh, Computer Enthusiast