Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Software expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

I have been charged twice norton subs how do I ask Thank you

Customer Question

I have been charged twice for my norton subs
how do I ask
Thank you
Kris hampton
Category: Software
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

If you were billed twice you should be able to get a refund for the second bill. You will need to do this through norton themselves, this is not something I can do for you but I will show you how.

If you wish to do this over the phone go to the following link and enter the information asked and click get local number, this will give you the correct number to call:

https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/norton-renewal-purchase/current/contact-phone

Once you get them on the phone tell them what happened and I am sure they will refund your money if you were over billed.

Please do me a favor and take a moment to rate my service by clicking the stars above, 3 or more is very appreciated, we can still chat after rating if you need more help.

Thanks,

Chris

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You were no help at all and having been charged
$81 is terrible and I am most unhappy Paypal is looking into this charge.
K Hampton