Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I canceled my subscription in May of this year (2015). I

Customer Question

I canceled my subscription in May of this year (2015). I asked to have my picture and profile also taken off the eharmony website. Since that time, I continually received emails stating I have men interested in my profile. Can you tell me why this is happening? When I contacted consumer service in May regarding my account, she assured me my picture and profile would be gone within 24 hours of my call/cancellation.
Waiting to hear your explanation,
Donna
XXXXXXXXXXX
Category: Software
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.Oftentimes, the professionals can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me. Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel
Thank you