Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have vast experience with configuring & repairing and utilizing software.Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Dustin will you be on line friday Sept 4, 2015? Would it

Customer Question

Dustin will you be on line friday Sept 4, 2015 ? Would it be possible to do a remote on a laptop ? Runs very slow. Just let me know what time works for you and I'll connect with you. Thanks Shirley

Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.

Good evening Shirley.

I will be online tomorrow. ( Friday Sep 4th )

My morning is a bit full as is. But the afternoon or evening hours should be fine. Send a reply when you can and let me know when you would like to reconnect.

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What time zone are you in ?

This remote will be for my g/s Hunter's laptop for school and running pretty slow. How about 2 pm my time EST ? Will that work for you ?

Thanks Dustin

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.

Im In EST again~ 2pm will work fine. Since its going to be hunters for school. We may want to consider reinstalling windows so that its a fresh machine, and should be running as best as it can after a reinstall.

We can talk more when we connect. Maybe it just needs a tune-up.

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dustin if it's ok with you we can do this later this evening. I just got home from physical therapy and I'm wiped out. Just let me know how late you will be on. Thanks much.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

If your on line. We can do this anytime now.

Hunter did do a reinstall on the windows, and I think it is 10 and he hates it.

Let me know when you are ready. Thank you kindly

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.

Hi Shirley,

My apologies for the delay in getting back to you.. Health issues came up, i Havent left the bed for days.. Before you and I connect though, we should discuss Windows 10.

If he doesnt like it, its easy to go back. This is how.

On windows 10, click the start icon at the lower left hand corner of the screen. Then click settings, Then click update and security, then on the new screen.

At the top left, click recovery. Now click go back to windows 8 /7

That will downgrade the computer back to windows 7 or 8.. And put your files back in place. I mention this now because, if were going to fine tune the machine we need to be certain which version of windows we want to run first. Windows 10, or the older version.

Let me know when youd like to connect, and again. My apologies for not messaging you sooner.

Dustin S.