Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

This is apps. a billing issue. my "amberenergyus.com" was

Customer Question
this is for google apps...
this is for google apps for work. a billing issue. my "amberenergyus.com" was expired because my amex was compromised and replaced. how can i re-engage as going through the google admin console does not give me the option of putting a new amex card in.
Thank you!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
9/3/2015
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Apologies for the delay

Click on my link below and follow the steps to update your payment details please

https://support.google.com/a/answer/1218673?hl=en

I will be here so any issues, please do not hesitate to let me know

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

RitchieMe: This is where I was before and could not get to the Update Payment Info. Am I doing something wrong.
Thanks!

Where exactly do you get stuck when doing it?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

No thanks. I just need to get access to the Update Payment Info. Appreciate it.

No problem, its optional

But tell me please as you only say "could not get to the Update Payment Info. Am I doing something wrong. "

What exact happens?

I go to the Expired Credit Card toggle. Then am asked to Login to the Admin Console. When that is done I should have an Update Payment Info option. I don't.
Thanks!

ok, strange and only real reason then would be they have put a freeze on your account.

I doubt you have the access pin for calling, but you will have to call

Call Sales on ***-***-**** (as then you do not need an access pin) and explain you need to update your billing details but can't and I told you to call.

They will then transfer you through to billings to have this done.

Let me know how you go please.

Talked with the billing people and this has not been resolved. I was on the phone for an additional 90 minutes with no resolution. Since this has NOT been resolved, do I get my money back?
Thank you!

ok, well strange as that is billing with Google and it is via me you have gotten to this. It would get resolved eventually by them. But if you do not wish to pay for the service received then you can get a refund here http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Richard, Software Specialist