Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

On one of my computers search.conduit.com takes over IE when

Customer Question

On one of my computers search.conduit.com takes over IE when I open. I searched the search engines for conduit but not there. I searched the add-ons but not there. I searched in programs, not there. I can change the default IE page but after restarting Windows 7, the Conduit takes over again. How can I totally remove conduit?
Category: Software
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 2 years ago.

This is an adware. Would you like me to connect to your computer remotely to fix it?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Not if there is an extra charge. I am a geek and can fix it if I have the registry steps that need to be taken.

You can run adwcleaner and reset your browser. That's all you need to do to get rid of it.