Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

Activation lock i-phone 6 plus. reset my phone

Customer Question

activation lock i-phone 6 plus. reset my phone
Category: Software
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it.s quit long the apple centre what they reqeusted i send all my slip. like invoice but they dont want accepted because that shop i broughted is not under not one the agent or somethings. maybe they might be thinked this is stolen item.but i have all my resit that i brought . where and when .and paid my credit card . i keep it all my decuments please solve my problem as soon as possible. thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
why the apple centre don't want accepted my problem?
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

Did you already have the phone or did someone already have the phone activated with a cellular provider? If so, that cellular provider must Sim unlock the phone before you can use it with another provider. This is usually done if the phone is financed or if the phone is on contract from a particular provider. Since they are subsidizing the phone they will not unlock it until it's paid for. So, if you did have a previous provider, that could be the problem. That's something that they would not be able to unlock at the Apple Store, but it would require your provider to unlock it for you. They will usually do it for free if you were customer of theirs. If it is a different type of activation, let me know and we can go from there.