Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have had a lot of trouble with Skype lately. You sent a…

Customer Question
I have had a lot...
I have had a lot of trouble with Skype lately. You sent a message saying that you are changing the app and cancelling my present access. I downloaded the new info to upgrade and it would not accept it. I had to set up a new account to get my Skype back. This was a big hassle and I also lost all of my contacts. I was able to access Skype for about one week. Now I am getting the same message again from you that you are changing the app and I cannot access my account. You blocked my account saying that it is the wrong password. I know that I absolutely have the correct password. After several tries you now tell me that I am blocked because I have tried too many times. You are making this very difficult and I am very frustrated with you. I also tried using a new password ***** you accepted, but it still will not allow me in to my account. I also called Toshiba for help and they were also frustrated since they could not fix it either. This is all happening because you decided to change the app for access to Skype. I need this fixed ASAP. I would really like to talk to you directly by phone.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
I do not want a membership and I will not pay for it. This problem was created by Skype and they should fix it for free
8/19/2015
Software technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To start, this is a paid support site. Skype doesnt offer any live help. If you want free support youre welcome to seek it elsewhere.

If you want paid help, I can assist you. Please reply and let me know if you want to continue with paid help, or not.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

I do not want paid help and will not pay for a membership. Please delete my name from your files.