Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I c hangedy cover picture and profile picture and Facebook

Customer Question
disabled me. What can I...
I c hangedy cover picture and profile picture and Facebook disabled me. What can I do
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
8/18/2015
Software technician: Mr.Med, software engineer replied 2 years ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,
I'm sorry about the issue, What is happening when you attempt to login ? Are you receiving any type of error message?
Thanks
They tell me to upload my Dr licence for identity. Nothing happens. A friend of mine said it lookalike I m two accounts. Facebook told me delete one. I did this
Ok please did you upload your licence ID to facebook?
I have to leave for work in ten minutes. How can I get back in touch with you this afternoon.
To get back to this conversation, Please this link to a text / word file in your computer :
http://www.justanswer.com/software/99c6o-hangedy-cover-picture-profile-picture-facebook.html
Thank you
To upload a copy of your Dr licence ID:
1-Take your ID and cover up any confidential information (ex: your license number)
2-Scan or take a close-up picture of your ID
3-Make sure you can clearly see your name, birthday and photo
Save the photo to your computer
4-Go back to the contact form, click Upload and select the file containing your ID
This is the link of the contact form :
https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/183000765122339
5-Enter your email and click send.
6-Wait from 24 to 48 hours for the reactivation of your facebook account.
Hope this help
-------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated. if you still need help, please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help you
Note : only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
Thank you
I am back home. I can take a photo of my license on my kindle photo section and try to send it to the link you gave me. Miller you know happens I,

Ok, Welcome back, Let me if you need further help

Thank you

I would call you but facebook has disabled me because they think I have done something fraudulent. Believe me I have not.

Yes I believe you, did you uploaded your Dr licence ID please?

My son uploaded a picture of my license from his phone and sent it to Facebook but they still disabled me. At first I was locked then disabled.

that's good, all you need to do now is to wait 24 to 48 hours to unblock and reactivate your facebook account.

Hope this help.

regards

How do I unblock my account

The Facebook support team will reactivate it for you after verifying your identity. You will receive an email from faebook after reactivation.

If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated.

Thank you

Your satisfaction is my top goal. Please rate if you're satified with the answer that i provide, If you are not satisfied for any reason, please do not give me a negative rating. A positive rating is always appreciated.
JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.
Thank you
Mr.Med
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer