Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have adobe LR5 and reason, (I must've changed settings

Customer Question

I have adobe LR5 and for some reason, (I must've changed settings somewhere and now don't remember how to back track) after my files have been imported for some time ( not long-an hr or 2, after I've picked favorites, developed them & exported them to a file on my desktop to be imported into an online gallery that when I want to come back and redo an image with the original file, I'm getting the on the image telling me "File can't be found".
Plus, when I download my images from the SD card into the computer, all the images are backing up on my desktop as well!! ???
What have I done?!
Category: Software
Expert:  technicalcat replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using this service,
If you close out LightRoom, are you able to simply find any of these images that are not being found in LightRoom? If so, where do you find these images on your hard drive? In what folder?