Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Software expert
50836188

I purchased a hard copy of Photoshop Elements 13 from

Customer Question

I purchased a hard copy of Photoshop Elements 13 from Amazon. (the box with two discs inside, one for Windows and one for Mac. I have a Mac so I'm using so I need to use the Mac installation disc. When I put the disc into the drive to install the program I was taken through the various steps until I was asked to put in the serial number. However, I did not know the serial number nor do I know how to find it.
I would very much like to install my copy of Photoshop elements 13. Is there any way your department can help me find out what the serial number is ***** this product. On the back lower right side of the product box there is a bar code with some letters and numbers above it which read PN: 65234455. If this is some kind of information code for this copy of Photoshop 13 perhaps it could help in finding what the serial number is. If Adobe can't help me, then perhaps I would do better with that other photography program Paint shop Pro.
Category: Software
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

Depending on the product, your code may be on the disc sleeve (serial number), on an insert card (redemption code), or on the product box.

If you have a redemption code, you must convert it to a serial number. Go towww.adobe.com/go/getserial.