Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have a MAC with OSX version 10.9.5. I downloaded win zip

Customer Question

i have a MAC with OSX version 10.9.5. I downloaded win zip for mac and was not able to unzip files sent as a winmail.dat. Do I need a windows operating system or parallels operating system to preform the download or will the win zip for mac by itself???????
I see no need to pay for something this simple.
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, This is a paid support website. We do guarantee our help meaning that If I am unable to assist you, you will be entitled to a refund.

Unfortunately, we don't provide free support here.

Would you like to proceed with paid support, or would you prefer to seek free help elsewhere?

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Dustin,
The question was quite simple and certainly should be available either through FAQ or elsewhere in your advertising or on line at a help site which you have not provided. For those reasons I will not pay for such a minimal request and will look elsewhere for the answers. I certainly would be willing to pay for good service which has not been provided. To pay for any service that is this minimal is ludicrous.
Lou Capuano
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Lou, I hope you understand that were a paid website. Your initial question made it clear you were looking for free help.

Were not allowed to provide free help. If you wanted paid help, that would come after you clarified that you were seeking paid help.

Good luck,

Dustin S.