Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I was one of the first people to pay yearly Club Pogo.

Customer Question

I was one of the first people to pay for the yearly Club Pogo. However, in these many years every so often...too often Pogo does not recognize my password!!! I am paid up but I have not been able to play the "no ads" games as Pogo after a short time does not recognize my password. Lately over the last few months I have had to go through the mess to get a new password ***** after about 3 tries I get locked out!! NO Fun especially when one has always paid on time and one who pays because one does not want to be bothered by all the ads!! PLEASE HELP! Give me a password ***** something please!
Patricia Hobson ***@******.***
Category: Software
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Please type your Pogo screen name here and I will do my best to help you regain access to your Pogo account.