Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I here I am in sony computer windows 7 and in Marketfeeder

Customer Question

HI I Christopher here I am in sony computer windows 7 and in Marketfeeder pro bot for betting triggers when I right right click i get box appears but has has greyed out paste and paste shortcut but black for view, share etc why grey ?
Category: Software
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

If the "copy" and "paste" functions are not available when using the right-mouse click menu, please try with the keyboard instead.
The keyboard shortcut for copy is Ctrl + C (press Ctrl and C key at the same time).
The keyboard shortcut for paste is Ctrl + V (press Ctrl and V key at the same time).
Let me know if that worked.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thank you but taking my money before you know it works was totally unexpected--I have added screen shot to help as nothing works with key strokes I am not sure how to do it as it is a whole file I cannot highlight to copy. I was meant to right click to show box as on screen shot then paste to open a further set of additional triggers
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Your money has been deposited to this question and can be refunded if you are not satisfied with the service you received here.
So, the Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V didn't help?
If so, please check if you can copy and paste files or files using those keyboard shortcuts in Windows Explorer.